Carbon Monoxide kills. If your carbon monoxide detector beeps, here is what you should do: *Turn off appliances or other sources of combustion at once *Immediately open all doors and windows and get out of the house *Call a qualified technician (plumber), to have the problem located and fixed *Do a head count to make sure all persons are accounted for *If anyone is experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning; headaches, dizziness or vomiting – Call 911. Do Not re-enter the premises! According to UL Standard 2034, home carbine monoxide detectors must sound a warning before an average healthy adult begins to have symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. The warning is to provide time to evacuate the premises. De Hart Plumbing, serving Manhattan Kansas, Junction City Kansas and Wamego Kansas.
Share This Post
Explore mOre Blogs
Tips for AC Efficiency
Tips for AC Efficiency Helping your air conditioner function more efficiently is something that doesn’t take much time, won’t cost you much, and can help
Importance of Properly Installed AC System
Importance of Properly Installed AC System According to www.energy.gov, Research from the mid-1990s up until 2016 shows that 70–90% of residential AC/HP systems contain at