Carbon Monoxide kills. If your carbon monoxide detector beeps, here is what you should do: *Turn off appliances or other sources of combustion at once *Immediately open all doors and windows and get out of the house *Call a qualified technician (plumber), to have the problem located and fixed *Do a head count to make sure all persons are accounted for *If anyone is experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning; headaches, dizziness or vomiting – Call 911. Do Not re-enter the premises! According to UL Standard 2034, home carbine monoxide detectors must sound a warning before an average healthy adult begins to have symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. The warning is to provide time to evacuate the premises. De Hart Plumbing, serving Manhattan Kansas, Junction City Kansas and Wamego Kansas.
Share This Post
Explore mOre Blogs
It is very important to have regular maintenance done on your water heater. De Hart Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers water heater maintenance. Water heaters
What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Did you know that in the beginning, Thanksgiving feasts were comprised of deer, various wildfowl, cod, bass, and flint