This is why you should fix plumbing Water leaks issues asap. This was a water leak that found its way through the floor and dripped on top of a gas line! Over time the 1″ gas line rusted out and created a gas leak inside the home. This story could have ended terribly but Kansas Gas Service noticed a sudden spike in gas usage and immediately shut the gas off to the house. Then De Hart Plumbing fixed the leak.
Share This Post
Explore mOre Blogs
A flame rod, also known as a flame sensor, is a safety device that checks to see if a gas furnace is releasing flames and
Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat: It learns what temperatures you and your family like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone.