Furnace manufacturers recommend an annual furnace service maintenance on your furnace. Most furnace warranties will tell you that any damages caused by lack of maintenance will not be covered under the warranty. Certified technicians will clean up the system, run tests, and notice any potential issues the system may be having during a maintenance service and can get you fixed up before they become much worse.
De Hart Plumbing Heating & Coolings VIP Membership covers an annual furnace service. During this annual furnace service we will:
- Check/ Clean Burner Assembly
- Clean furnace cabinet
- Clean flame sensor
- Test return & supply air temps
- Check & clean all heating components
- Dial in gas valve pressures for max efficiency
- Monitor CO levels throughout visit
- Test airflow in duct
- Inspect blower motor & wheel
- Clean & test all electrical components
- Perform combustion analyzation to determine furnace efficiency
- Inspect all vent piping to ensure safe operations
- Send detailed report with readings & findings
Other benefits included in our Membership include:
- 10% OFF – All products and services.
- NO OVERTIME CHARGES – No overtime fees for night and weekend EMERGENCY ONLY repairs.
- LONGER EQUIPMENT LIFE – Increases the life of your system as well as the return on your investment.
- ENERGY SAVINGS – Independent studies prove you will recoup the VIP Member investment on utility bill savings.
- IMPROVED COMFORT – You will be more comfortable with improved heating and cooling efficiency.
- HEALTHIER, CLEANER AIR – Your system will be left in factory fresh condition and as clean as possible.
- $300 Max Discount