Manufacturers recommend having your tankless water heater maintenance once a year. Servicing the water heater assists in longevity, promotes energy efficiency, helps avoid need of repairs, clears out the mineral deposits that build up. Get a discount off your tankless water heater servicing by being a VIP member!
What do we do during your service?
- Shut off water supply and drain water heater
- Connect service pump, hoses & prep for for descaling
- Cycle food grade vinegar through the water loops (hot & cold) until system is completely descaled
- Clean inside and outside of water heater
- Service burners and combustion motor
- Clean water inlet filter
- Clean fresh air intake
- Inspect exhaust & ensure pipe is free of debris
- Check electrical components
- Perform inspection of all water & drain lines around work area