Your air conditioner running properly through the Summer is what will keep your home a refreshing place to come into after a long day. If your AC isn’t running properly, you may find out the temperature within your home is several degrees warmer than what you have it set at on the thermostat. Here’s a few things to look out for before a minor ac repair issue becomes a major issue.
- The outside condenser makes odd sounds
- There’s poor air flow through the home
- Energy bills increase
- HVAC systems turns on and off quickly
- Ice buildup is found on the indoor coil or outside condenser
- Condenser fan is slow to start
- Water is found leaking from the indoor unit
If you’ve experienced any of these issues, you should probably call your trusted HVAC technician sooner rather than later. Our technicians are available 24/7 to take care of all of your HVAC needs. Call us today to get scheduled for your AC repair at 785-341-4193!
De Hart Plumbing Heating and Cooling, serving Manhattan Kansas, Junction City Kansas, Wamego Kansas, Topeka Kansas, and some surrounding areas.